GLANAFON BACH COTTAGE
Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire border
Pets: One well behaved dog by prior arrangement (Fee £10).
Visit Wales: 4 Stars.
Low Season £200 - £260 pw.
High Season £260 - £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01239 682931
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGlanafon Bach Cottage is situated in the heart of the Teifi Valley in the picturesque village of Llandygwydd. The detached cottage has been sympathetically and tastefully converted from an old cobbler's barn, and offers all-year round accommodation for two people.
Being only three miles from Cenarth Falls and five miles from both the market towns of Cardigan and Newcastle Emlyn, it is ideally located for access to sandy beaches and the coastline of Cardigan Bay, and its population of Bottlenose Dolphins, Harbour Porpoise and Grey Seals. Both Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion coastal paths start their journeys at Cardigan. The Welsh Wildlife Centre and Castle is in nearby Cilgerran. This is an excellent spot to stay whilst exploring mid and south-west Wales.
- Full central heating and a log burning stove for cosy nights in.
- A fully equipped kitchen with fridge, electric cooker and microwave oven, separates the lounge area and the bedroom.
- The lounge has a colour television, a portable CD, tape, radio; a range of books and games.
- The shower room lies adjacent to the double bedroom.
- The kitchen area is elevated from the rest by a couple of steps.
- Use of the courtyard and a parking space.
For those staying two weeks, the linen and towels can be changed after one week.
- Cost of oil central heating.
- Electricity and a basket of logs.
- All bed linen and towels.
- Use of our freezer and washing machine if required.