One well behaved dog welcome.
Low Season £390 - £420 pw.
High Season £450 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Linda Morgan
Tel: 01932 868850
Mobile: 07939 202858
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGladwyn is an idyllic thatched cottage (Listed Building), situated in a quiet lane on the edge of the picturesque conservation village of Litton Cheney, between Bridport and Dorchester, three miles from Dorset's unique World Heritage, Jurassic Coast.
4 Jan, 11 Jan
There are wonderful walks along the many ancient footpaths and bridleways around the village, and a traditional inn, the White Horse, within easy walking distance.
- Cosy living/dining room with beams, exposed stone wall and inglenook fireplace with woodburning stove. TV with Freeview channels and DVD player, and CD music centre. Telephone.
- Hand-built cottage-style kitchen with electric cooker / fan oven, microwave, fridge (small freezer compartment), and washing machine / tumbledryer.
- Lobby for coats and muddy boots leads to cloakroom with basin and WC.
- Pretty beamed double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Second, twin bedded room.
- Immaculate shower room with electric shower, heated towel rail, basin and WC.
- Gladwyn is set back from the lane with a lawned cottage garden to the front, and paved garden to the rear, both perfect for sitting out with a glass of wine!
- Single garage (9ft wide) and parking area for one car.
- Free Broadband / Internet access available.
- Duvets, linen and towels.
- Heating by electric night storage / convector heaters.
- All electricity.
- Initial supply of logs.