One well behaved dog welcome.
Low Season £390 - £420 pw.
High Season £450 - £690 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Linda Morgan
Tel: 01932 868850
Mobile: 07939 202858
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGladwyn is an idyllic thatched cottage (Listed Building), situated in a quiet lane on the edge of the picturesque conservation village of Litton Cheney, between Bridport and Dorchester, three miles from Dorset's unique World Heritage, Jurassic Coast.
18 Jul, 25 Jul
There are wonderful walks along the many ancient footpaths and bridleways around the village, and a traditional inn, the White Horse, within easy walking distance.
- Cosy living/dining room with beams, exposed stone wall and inglenook fireplace with woodburning stove. TV with Freeview channels and DVD player, and CD music centre. Telephone.
- Hand-built cottage-style kitchen with electric cooker / fan oven, microwave, fridge (small freezer compartment), and washing machine / tumbledryer.
- Lobby for coats and muddy boots leads to cloakroom with basin and WC.
- Pretty beamed double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Second, twin bedded room.
- Immaculate shower room with electric shower, heated towel rail, basin and WC.
- Gladwyn is set back from the lane with a lawned cottage garden to the front, and paved garden to the rear, both perfect for sitting out with a glass of wine!
- Single garage (9ft wide) and parking area for one car.
- Free Broadband / Internet access available.
- Duvets, linen and towels.
- Heating by electric night storage / convector heaters.
- All electricity.
- Initial supply of logs.