22 New Street,
Sorry no pets.
Price range for 2016:
£260 - £530 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mark and Elaine Loydall
Tel: 0115 972 8943
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis spacious property in the small village of Findochty. A mere 30 yards from the beach it is ideal for families and those who enjoy a coastal setting.
17 Sep, 24 Sep, 1 Oct
- Comfortably furnished with bedlinen, lighting and heating included in the cost (please bring your own towels), it is ideally situated for the Scottish Whisky Trails.
- Golf and fishing avaiable close by, and the coastal trail for cycling and walking; the fresh air and views over the Moray Firth are among the finest.
- Perhaps you'll chance on dolphins or whales which are regularly sighted along the coastline, or maybe just enjoy the neighbouring villages that each have their own character - all steeped in Maritime history.
- Shop, pub/resturant in the village, and a larger selection of shops / supermarkets in Buckie (3 miles away).
- Gihone provides a well equipped kitchen/dining room, lounge with coal and flame effect gas fire, and further sitting room.
- The master bedroom (double) with en-suite, and family bathroom are on the ground floor, and there are two further twin-rooms on the first floor.
Whether you make a single visit, or come back again and again, you are sure to take home memories of the idyllic 'Sunshine Coast' of Scotland. Available throughout the year Saturday to Saturday.
- There is a lawned garden and ample off-road parking.