GEINAS FARM COTTAGE
Sleeps: 5 (+1 sofa bed).
Pets by prior arrangement.
Low season £250 - £350 pw.
High season £450 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01745 710762
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGeinas Farm Cottage
18 Feb, 25 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar, 25 Mar
Set in 2 acres, with views across to the village of Bodfari this delightful cottage is at the foot of the Clwydian Hill Range, located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- The property is a stone built 2 storey cottage built in 1743, adjoining the owner's Grade11 listed Farm House, both of which have both been renovated in 2012 to a very high standard offering the very best of furnishings and comfort retaining many of the original features, including an inglenook fireplace for curling up on those chilly evenings.
- With access to the garden, orchard and private patio complete with seating and barbecue for those balmy alfresco summer evenings.
- This beautiful home-from-home is an ideal spot for a romantic break, walking holiday or a family holiday - and within walking distance of the local pub!
Whether relaxing on the patio in summer, enjoying a crisp autumn bike ride or heading into the white-capped mountains of Snowdonia in winter, this Bodfari cottage will welcome you back time and again.
- The local area is packed with things to see and do including walks along the Offa's Dyke Pathway, trips to the market towns of Denbigh and Ruthin numerous sites of historic interest.
- Convieniently located for Snowdonia and the landscape and historic sites of the Borderlands (including Chester and Llangollen) to the east.