Isle of Lewis,
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry, no pets.
Price range: £300 - £320 pw.
For further details please contact:
John N. MacAulay
Tel: 01851 710 363
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPhoto: view from cottage
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May
A super country home beside the Gearrannan blackhouse village on the west coast of the Isle of Lewis. An excellent site for exploring our beautiful island and enjoying cliff top walks to the nearby beaches. Whether you want to fish, surf, cycle, enjoy the many nearby historical sites or simply want to spend a peaceful week or two here, we think you will find this cottage and surroundings idea.
- Kitchen/dining room: Electric cooker, microwave, fridgefreezer, washing machine etc.
- All towels/linen provided.
- Lounge: Electric fire, TV, Freeview, DVD, CD player.
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double and 1 twin.
- Bathroom with electric shower.
- Electric central heating throughout.
- World famous Callanish Stones only 6 miles away. The Broch at Doune, Carolway only 2 miles away and world famous Harris Tweed mill only 6 miles away.
- Cafe/restaurant just along the road.
- Come and enjoy a holiday in a truly unique, tranquil and beautiful setting.