Sorry no pets.
Low season £595 pw.
High season £750 pw.
For further details please contact:
Loo or Simon Savidge
Gay Willows is a Scandinavian style timber lodge, set in the owners private two acre garden extending to the banks of the River Avon. One mile from Stratford-upon-Avon town centre and four miles from J15 M40.
- The accommodation is extremely well appointed, giving guests a tranquil setting for a restful holiday, with maybe a spot of fishing at the river bank.
- Guests can explore the immediate countryside, walk or catch a bus, nearby, into Stratford-on-Avon town centre to enjoy the pubs, restaurants, and theatres.
- For the more adventurous there are some beautiful towns and villages to be explored not too far away in the Cotswolds.
- The garden has been designed with a large pond (with resident moorhens and ducks) and numerous trees making it the ideal spot for wild life lovers.
Tiddington village is located about six hundred yards away where there is Post Office / general store, pub, Indian and Chinese restaurants, deli and off license. Just a few minutes away is the local bowls club.
- The lodge is raised above the ground with a wrap around veranda and has table and chairs for the alfresco dining.
- Master bedroom with double bed and Ensuite shower room, second bedroom with twin beds and large shower suite.
- All bed linen and towels provided.
- Flat screen tv with Sky channels, stereo/radio.
- Fully fitted kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, microwave, double oven and washing macine.
- Ample car parking for several cars.
This is a truly heavenly spot!