THE GATE HOUSE
Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Prices £420 per week.
Minimum stay of 4 nights £240.
The cottage is now able to offer wi-fi.
For further details and photographs of interior please contact:
Tel: 01470 532297
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Gate House is located in the beautiful woodland of Skeabost Bridge, just 5 miles from Portree and near to the Skeabost House Hotel. Facilities at the hotel include:
9 Jul, 23 Jul
Nearby points of interest are:
- A 9 hole 18 tee golf course and riverside walks.
- There is a fine dining restaurant in the hotel as well as a less formal restaurant, a cocktail bar and a public bar.
- Fishing on 8 miles of the River Snizort, not 30 yards from the Gate House, can be arranged by the owner.
- Dunvegan Castle, the celebrated Three Chimneys restaurant and the superb Harbour View restaurant in Portree.
- Also nearby there is clay pigeon shooting and two riding stables.
- Salmon and trout fishing with tuition and equipment provided.
- Miles of walks along the river Snizort, the Quiraing, Trotternish and the Cuillin Hills.
- The Gate house is tastefully furnished and decorated, and all rooms are located on the ground floor.
- It has its own private garden which in turn is surrounded by woodland.
- Quite one of the most beautiful cottages on the island.