Gateholm Holiday Home
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets (except guide dogs).
Low season £285 - £400 pw.
High season £400 - £800 pw.
We accept credit card payments (by PayPal) when taking bookings (as well as cheques and BACS payments).
For further details please contact:
John & Sarah Hayes
Tel: 01943 600759
Please contact owners by e-mail or go to owner's website for availability, prices and an online booking service.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGateholm is a detached house in the heart of the Pembrokeshire National Park. It is located near to Marloes Sands, "one of the most heavenly places on earth".
14 Dec, 21 Dec
What does a holiday in Marloes have to offer?
- Families - Stunning sandy beaches, clear seas, rockpools, bodyboarding, swimming, snorkelling, cycling and (an all-time favourite) crabbing off the jetty at Dale.
- Wildlife - Nearby the boat leaves to Skomer Island, a National Nature Reserve with a huge variety of birds, seals and other wildlife.
- Walking - A short walk from the house takes you to the Pembrokeshire coastal path with breathtaking views of the sea, cliffs, bays and inlets.
- Watersports - Surfing, canoeing, boating, windsurfing, sailing, diving and (if you're brave enough) kitesurfing.
- Large open plan living room with TV/DVD, large sofa, fireplace with gas 'real effect' stove.
- Dining area with French doors opening to decking and back garden.
- Oak wood flooring.
- Kitchen with new units, dishwasher, cooker, fridge, microwave.
- Power shower & toilet.
- Utility area (washing machine & drier).
- Hallway with open stairway leading upstairs to:
- Double bedroom with balcony.
- Two Children's bedrooms, both with bunkbeds.
- Bathroom (bath & toilet).
- Instant hot water and central heating.
- Large garage (for surfboards, wetsuits, bikes etc). Chest freezer. Table tennis table.
- Large lawned areas (front and back).
- Decking with outdoor table and chairs.
- Off street parking with easy loading/unloading.
Click on "view owner's website" for:
- Stair gates at bottom/top of stairs.
- Travel cot.
- High chair.
- Secure sliding gate at driveway entrance.
- Further details about the house, nearby beaches and coastal scenery;
- A full list of activities and day trips;
- More pictures;
- Availability and prices; and
- An online booking service.