Gateholm Holiday Home
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets (except guide dogs).
Low season £285 - £400 pw.
High season £400 - £800 pw.
We accept credit card payments (by PayPal) when taking bookings (as well as cheques and BACS payments).
For further details please contact:
John & Sarah Hayes
Tel: 01943 600759
Please contact owners by e-mail or go to owner's website for availability, prices and an online booking service.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGateholm is a detached house in the heart of the Pembrokeshire National Park. It is located near to Marloes Sands, "one of the most heavenly places on earth".
7 Mar, 14 Mar, 21 Mar, 28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr
What does a holiday in Marloes have to offer?
- Families - Stunning sandy beaches, clear seas, rockpools, bodyboarding, swimming, snorkelling, cycling and (an all-time favourite) crabbing off the jetty at Dale.
- Wildlife - Nearby the boat leaves to Skomer Island, a National Nature Reserve with a huge variety of birds, seals and other wildlife.
- Walking - A short walk from the house takes you to the Pembrokeshire coastal path with breathtaking views of the sea, cliffs, bays and inlets.
- Watersports - Surfing, canoeing, boating, windsurfing, sailing, diving and (if you're brave enough) kitesurfing.
- Large open plan living room with TV/DVD, large sofa, fireplace with gas 'real effect' stove.
- Dining area with French doors opening to decking and back garden.
- Oak wood flooring.
- Kitchen with new units, dishwasher, cooker, fridge, microwave.
- Power shower & toilet.
- Utility area (washing machine & drier).
- Hallway with open stairway leading upstairs to:
- Double bedroom with balcony.
- Two Children's bedrooms, both with bunkbeds.
- Bathroom (bath & toilet).
- Instant hot water and central heating.
- Large garage (for surfboards, wetsuits, bikes etc). Chest freezer. Table tennis table.
- Large lawned areas (front and back).
- Decking with outdoor table and chairs.
- Off street parking with easy loading/unloading.
Click on "view owner's website" for:
- Stair gates at bottom/top of stairs.
- Travel cot.
- High chair.
- Secure sliding gate at driveway entrance.
- Further details about the house, nearby beaches and coastal scenery;
- A full list of activities and day trips;
- More pictures;
- Availability and prices; and
- An online booking service.