THE COACH HOUSE
and GATEHAM COTTAGE
Peak District National Park,
Derbyshire / Staffordshire border
Coach House sleeps 4 (+bunk beds).
Gateham Cottage sleeps 4 (+sofabed).
Pets welcome but only by prior arrangement.
Cottages: No smoking.
Also: basic camping barn sleeps 12 (has multifuel stove), see website.
Camping Barn: Enjoy England camping barn standard rated.
Coach House - Awaiting inspection by the AA.
Gateham Cottage - Awaiting inspection by the AA.
Coach House £300 - £515 pw.
Gateham Cottage £260 - £455 pw.
Camping Barn £8 per person per night.
£96 sole use per night.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Teresa Flower
Tel: 01335 310349
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGateham Grange, nr The Manifold Valley and Dovedale - For the perfect Farm Holiday in the heart of the Peak District.
29 Nov, 13 Dec, 27 Dec
Photo: One frosty morning at Gateham Grange. As you can see the Peak District is beautiful at any time of the year. Stay in Gateham Cottage - your very own wing of our old limestone farmhouse.
Quality Inspected Cottages and Camping Barn set in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside. Close to popular Dovedale, the Manifold Valley Cycle Trail, tranquil Alstonefield, busy Hartington, historic Chatsworth and thrill seeking Alton Towers.
Suiting couples, families and larger groups our Cottages and Camping Barn can be booked separately or together. For people wanting to escape the pressures of a busy life, for a peaceful rural retreat with a chance to be part of a real working farm Gateham Grange is the place to be. Teresa, Robert and Sam look forward to meeting you.
DONT FORGET: We always give couples (2 persons) a Discount of 10% off the advertised price on Full Week Bookings at Gateham Grange. Please click on our website for details and to see more offers.
Photo: Gateham Cottage - new modern light kitchen with integrated dishwasher.
Photo: The Coach House - spacious kitchen / diner.
- Your very own wing of our old limestone farmhouse. (we live in the remainder of the house and are on hand should you need anything.)
- Comfortable double bedroom.
- Spacious twin bedroom - "The cottage easily accommodated the 5 of us and the 2nd bedroom was large enough to fit all 3 children in (one in a cot) and still have space to play." Alison W. Surrey.
- The upstairs lounge enjoys lovely views of the garden.
- The bathroom and kitchen/diner are downstairs. It has a new modern light kitchen with added benefit of integrated dishwasher.
- Wi-Fi available.
The Coach House
- A converted old barn, stands next to the quaint old stone dovecote.
- It offers a double room with vanity unit and a pleasant family room with antique furnishings.
- It has a spacious kitchen/diner and the living room has patio doors, with views of Wetton Hill.
- Private garden with views down the valley - "The garden on the terrace at the back of the coach house is a hidden treasure with great views and we had lovely family meals there."
Gateham Grange can be highly recommended.
- Having a toilet on both levels this cottage is great for families and people with limited mobility.
Photo: Our farm nestles at the foot of Wetton Hill.
- Both cottages have baths and showers.
- The Coach House has an upstairs and downstairs toilet.
- Storage heating, bed linen and towels included.