THE GATE LODGE
Cot available on request.
Pets by prior arrangement.
Scottish Tourist Board: 5 star.
Low season: £3143 per week.
Christmas and New Year £3843 per week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0330 333 7 222
Kinnettles Castle is a beautiful property in the heart of the Angus countryside a magnificent example of Victorian Scottish architecture. As you approach Kinnettles the gravelled drive rises up to the main house and the sight ahead of the grand scale and charm of the mansion house is something to behold. Sat within the grounds is the charming Gate Lodge.
Set in the heart of the Angus countryside the charming two bedroom cottage is available for short or long term holiday rentals on a self catering basis. An ideal location for family weekends away, short breaks, half-term or bank holiday breaks.
- The Gate Lodge features an ornate sitting room,
- A fully fitted kitchen,
- Two double bedrooms, sleeping 4 in comfort,
- A spacious family bathroom.
- All finished to a contemporary but exceptionally high standard, with beautiful linens and comfy mattresses the rooms are designed to make you feel at home.
- Whilst staying in the Gate Lodge there are plenty of activities on offer nearby, from woodland walks, clay pigeon shooting, horse riding, fly fishing and much more.
- Plus being located in the grounds of our fabulous Ackergill Tower means you can also enjoy making use of the facilities available (subject to availability).
If you are looking for a self-catering holiday rental that offers amazing interiors and a stunning setting that won't break the bank, The Gate Lodge is an ideal location for family weekends away, short breaks, half-term or bank holiday breaks.
To book The Gate Lodge, call us on 01307 820 354 or enquire online.