Isle of Arran
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Low season: £280 pw.
High season: £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07884013727 or 01770302292
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapJoined onto the side of the main house, Garthland Flat offers private, comfortable, quiet, rural accommodation on the outskirts of Brodick. Guests enjoy a private south facing garden situated just five minutes (walking) up the hill from Brodick Pier, Supermarket and Douglas Hotel Lounge Bar. Off road car-parking in front of main door. Owners are road cyclists with extensive knowledge of Island cycling. Safe cycle storage with cycling stand/tools available.
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed, wardrobe and dressing table.
- Cosy lounge with couch, table and chairs, TV with DVD, Radio with CD.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, freezer, washing machine, microwave.
- WC, Handbasin and separate Shower Cubicle.
- Bedlinen, towels and tea towels provided.
- Fully double glazed with storage heaters.
- Travel hairdryer.
- Travel cot available.
- Ironing facilities.
- Private garden, garden furniture and drying area.
- Regretfully no pets and no smoking.
- Private off road parking.
- Rent includes all utility costs.
- From Saturday to Saturday with arrival after 3.00 pm and departure before 10.00 am.
- £50 deposit by Bank Transfer. Remainder payable on arrival by cash/cheque.
- Minimum stay of 2 days may be considered by arrangement.
- The beautiful Isle of Arran is a peaceful location to relax and enjoy walking, climbing, cycling, sailing, fishing, beaches, golf and much more.
- It is 50 mins. from Glasgow to Ardrossan by train, followed by a 55 min. scenic ferry crossing.
- Prestwick and Glasgow airports are within an hour of Ardrossan.