Near Loch Lomond,
One dog welcome.
STB: 4 Star.
Low Season: £290 pw.
High Season: £370 - £390 pw.
Short Breaks: £190 - £240.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Janet Cowie
Tel: 01436 820780
Reload this map4 star accommodation adjoining attractive lochside house, in large garden, with excellent views, ideal for couples.
Garemount Lodge is an ideal base for exploring this beautiful area of Scotland. We're on the Clyde Sea Lochs Trail, adjoining the Loch Lomond National Park, within an hour of Glasgow, Stirling, the Trossachs, and Inveraray. We're 15 minutes from the picturesque village of Luss, home of the Loch Lomond International Golf Course. Shandon Country Pursuits (clay-shooting, off-roading, horse-trekking, archery, fishing) is nearby, as is the Clyde Submarine Base at Faslane. Helensburgh has two railway stations, interesting independent shops, Rennie Mackintosh's masterpiece The Hill House, restaurants, golf, sailing, tennis, bowling, putting, and swimming. The paddle-steamer 'The Waverley' calls into Helensburgh pier, for trips down the Clyde to the Kyles of Bute.
- A private entrance hall leads to an open-plan kitchen/living-room, with oak floor and loch views.
- The fully equipped kitchen includes oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, iron, and washing service.
- The living area has a maple dining table and chairs, leather sofa, easy-chair, and a feature-fireplace. There's satellite TV, wireless internet access, iPod docking station, Digital radio, DVD player plus selection of DVDs, radio/CD-player, books, toys, plus tourist information. Fresh flowers and a tea tray with home made cakes welcomes you.
- Upstairs, the double-bedded room, furnished with an antique suite, has TV, hairdryer, plus panoramic Gareloch views. The adjoining bathroom has an overbath shower, constant hot water, towels, and a selection of toiletries.
- Cot available.
- We provide bedlinen, towels, electricity, and gas central heating.
- Outside there's a patio, garden furniture and off-road parking.
- No smoking.
- We welcome one well-behaved dog (with own bed).