Smithy Brow Lane,
Low season: £240 - £300 pw.
High Season: £360 - £420 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01946 723413
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCosy cottage in an exquisite area of the Lake District National Park. Within a peaceful nook approached by private drive, so there is no passing vehicle traffic, yet just minutes walk away from the village shop and pubs. Many beautiful mountain, woodland and riverside walks from the door.
1 Nov, 8 Nov, 22 Nov, 29 Nov
Centrally heated throughout, the accommodation comprises:
- Charming living room with open fire, colour TV/video, and doorway to rear garden.
- Kitchen/diner with oven and hob, fridge, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Good sized enclosed side porch for boots and outdoor clothing.
- Easy staircase to upper floor.
- Bedroom with superking-size four poster bed.
- Bedroom with two quality single beds.
- Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
- Secluded sunny rear garden.
- Ample car parking areas at front.
Magnificent scenery all around and woodland just outside. Many fascinating and historic places to visit nearby, including: Hardknott Roman Fort, Muncaster Castle, Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway, Boot village and Stanley Ghyll waterfall, Whitehaven Georgian town and harbour, Wasdale and Wastwater, the Duddon Valley, Miterdale, wonderful traditional pubs, local farm food shops and quality art/craft galleries.
For the more adventurous
Langdale, Grasmere, Ambleside and Windermere can all be reached over the spectacular Hardknott and Wrynose passes; you can even walk up England's highest peaks from our door without crossing a road!