1 Devon Square,
Small dog by arrangement.
Close to bus station.
Free secure off-road parking.
Low season £250 - £390 pw.
High season £390 - £510 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01548 853859 or mobile: 07538 677285
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapListed 19th century character stone-built cottage, a few minutes walk from Kingsbridge Quay on the Salcombe estuary in South Devon. Ideal base for exploring the unspoilt beaches and villages of the South Hams, walking the coast paths and within striking distance of Dartmoor, Salcombe and Dartmouth.
25 Apr, 2 May, 16 May, 23 May
- The cottage has been tastefully modernised while still retaining the charm of its Victorian past.
- The Quay is a level three minute walk and there is a wide choice of restaurants and public houses close by.
- The Cottage door opens into the lounge to reveal wooden floor, beams, stone walls and log burning stove. Furnished with sofa, armchair, 32" TV, DVD player, DAB radio, dining table and chairs.
- The kitchen is well equipped with fridge, microwave, washing machine, gas oven and hob.
- Slightly steeper than usual stairs to bathroom with shower over bath. Bedroom has antique double brass/iron bedstead with luxurious Vi-Spring hand built mattress and Brinkhaus down/feather pillows.
- Pretty front garden, small enclosed area at rear with table/chairs and access gate.
- Communal grassed area along front of cottages.
Gardeners Cottage is a charming listed stone cottage dating back to 1860 in the heart of the popular quayside town of Kingsbridge.
- Free secure off-road parking 100 metres from cottage.
- Free wi-fi/internet access.
- Log burning stove with initial supply of logs.
- 32in TV, DVD player, DAB radio.
- Gas central heating.
- Quality Vi-Spring mattress, electric blanket (in winter), Brinkhaus feather/down pillows.
- Open all year with short breaks during winter.
- Buses to Plymouth, Dartmouth, Totnes and ferry to Salcombe close by.