1 Devon Square,
Sleeps: 2 + small child.
Cot/roll down bed available.
Small dog by arrangement.
Close to bus station.
Free secure off-road parking.
Visit Britain: 3 stars.
Low season £231 - £357 pw.
High season £357 - £483 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01548 853859
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapListed 19th century character stone-built cottage, a few minutes walk from Kingsbridge Quay on the Salcombe estuary in South Devon. Ideal base for exploring the unspoilt beaches and villages of the South Hams, walking the coast paths and within striking distance of Dartmoor, Salcombe and Dartmouth.
- The cottage has been tastefully modernised while still retaining the charm of its Victorian past.
- The Quay is a level three minute walk and there is a wide choice of restaurants and public houses close by.
- The front entrance leads into the sitting room with exposed ceiling timbers, wood floor and wood burning stove, leading to fully equipped kitchen.
- Slightly steeper than usual stairs to bedroom with antique Victorian brass and iron double bedstead (bedding supplied) and bathroom with bath, shower and wc.
- Pretty front garden, small rear enclosed gravelled courtyard with table/chairs and access gate.
- Communal green area at front of cottages.
Gardeners Cottage is a charming listed stone cottage dating back to 1860 in the heart of the popular quayside town of Kingsbridge.
- Log burning stove.
- Gas central heating.
- 32" LCD HD wall mounted TV, DVD player, DAB radio, iPod dock.
- Microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, gas hob and oven.
- Electricity and gas central heating included.
- Quality Vi-Spring mattress, electric blanket, Brinkhaus feather/down pillows.
- Secure free off road parking 100 metres from cottage.
- Open all year.
- Short breaks available.
Photo above left:
Sheep above Lincombe, copyright Derek Harper (licensed use).