2a Barnard Crescent,
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Pets welcome - 2 dogs max.
Low season: £295 - £385 pw.
High season: £415 - £445 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jill & Andrew Norris
Tel: 01493 855139
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSitting on a leafy crescent in a quiet area of town, Garden Cottage is a self-contained annexe to our award winning 4 star bed & breakfast. Our warm, personalised welcome helps create an atmosphere of relaxation that reflects the Norfolk lifestyle and offers a period of rest for the spirit and mind.
3 Oct, 10 Oct
For your comfort the cottage includes:
- There is a large beautifully furnished Lounge Diner with French Doors opening onto the patio garden.
- A well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- One double bedroom with either twin beds or super kingsize double bed (zipped and linked), and en-suite shower room with full access shower.
- A small garden patio with garden furniture and a BBQ.
- Gas central heating, bed linen (duvet), towels, hospitality welcome pack, digital free view, colour TV, DVD/CD player (please bring your own), clock radio, hairdryer, and wi-fi.
- Parking is available.
- Garden Cottage has been designed with some aids for mobility impaired guests.
- Great Yarmouth with a bustling market, a busy port and miles of golden sands, is the perfect base to explore East Anglia's beautiful countryside.
- Norfolk and Suffolk with its rich array of historical houses and castles also offers a wide variety of attractions and a large selection of wildlife and country parks.
- The Norfolk Broads are acclaimed as Europe's best waterways for pleasure cruising, yachting and bird watching. Why not explore and experience this unique part of England.
- The Cathedral city of Norwich, the Royal Estate of Sandringham, North Norfolk and the Suffolk Heritage Coast, are all within easy access and make an enjoyable day out.
Garden Cottage is a non-smoking establishment.
Well behaved dogs (max 2) are welcome by arrangement but must not be left unattended.