Isle of Wight
1 small dog allowed outside school holidays.
Tourist Board: 4 Star Gold Award.
Price range: £240 - £760 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01798 872705 or mobile 0775 106 4349
Reload this mapGarden Cottage is a delightful 2 bedroom rural character country cottage enjoying a privileged peaceful location in the rural Hamlet of Merstone, central for all Island attractions.
The cottage, constructed in 1865, holds a prestigious Tourist Board 4 star GOLD award, and has been extensively refurbished throughout and is set in South facing landscaped gardens overlooking paddocks and glorious Isle of Wight countryside.
- The accommodation, which enjoys full gas central heating, comprises a lounge with large oak beam, has a central feature brick fireplace with woodburning stove. Large LCD TV, DVD, Stereo music system.
- The newly fittled kitchen has a ceramic hob, fan oven, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
- The master bedroom is dual aspect with superb views, and an antique brass double bed.
- The second bedroom is a twin with full size beds, TV and DVD player.
- The large bathroom is downstairs, fitted with both bath and electrostatic power shower.
- Free WiFi is provided for our guests.
- Secure off road parking is provided for 2 cars.
You may book online directly from our owners website, where all prices and availability are up to date.Location
The cross island cycle track is approximately 200 yards away and Merstone fisheries, well stocked fishing lakes are a short stroll away.