GARDEN BANK COTTAGE
Sleeps: 4 + cot.
Sorry no pets.
STB: 4 Stars
Price range £320 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01573 225028
Mob: 07789 220468
Tel: 0844 409 9521
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGarden Bank Cottage has two ground-level en suite bedrooms and wonderful views over our organic farm and beautiful rolling Border countryside to the Cheviot Hills. Kelso is 2 miles.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
Please see my website for booking on line and an availability search for my cottages in the Borders and flats in Edinburgh.
Garden Bank Cottage is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Borders and Northumberland. The River Eden, a tributary of the Tweed, meanders through Cliftonhill, our organic farm which is a haven for barn owls, deer, king fisher and heron.
Photo below: Luxury l'occitane bubbles and soap in the bath room
Garden Bank Cottage sleeps 4 people. There is a double room with an en-suite shower room and a twin room with a spacious shower room + WC. Wheelchair friendly. Ground level. The beds are beautifully made for your arrival and fluffy towels are provided. L'occitane bathroom products also.
It has a comfortable and warm open plan sitting room with a wood burning stove, well equipped kitchen area and french windows out to a south facing sunny garden and decking. Enjoy the comfortable garden furniture and breathtaking scenery.
Photo above right: Tennis court
- Bed prepared with lovely linen.
- On ground level.
- Fluffy towels.
- Oil central heating no charge.
- Wood burner and logs free of charge.
- Full double glazing.
- Large screen TV with sky TV including the sports package.
- DVD, dock station, clock radio.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Outside utility room with shared use of washing machine and tumble drier, iron and board and outdoor washing line.
- Cot and high chair on request.
- Tennis court 'with a view' all weather, coaching available.
- Farm Walks, wild flower meadow, fishing, off road parking.
- Post Office, restaurant, small park, church in village.
- Short breaks welcome.
- Booking on line and availability search.
- Open all year.
- Free range eggs and seasonal vegetables including asparagus, potatoes, spinach, leeks, onions, tomatoes and herbs. Also strawberries, raspberries and blackcurrants.