Aberdeenshire / Banffshire
Cot on request.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £295 - £395 pw.
High season £395 - £525 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapThis superb holiday cottage in the conservation Seatown area of Gardenstown, was originally a fisherman's cottage, built in the 19th century, and is directly on the Moray Firth seafront, where if you are fortunate, you can see the local school of dolphins. Lie in bed listening to the sound of the waves lapping on the sea wall, directly below you.
Gardenstown is an ideal base for touring this unique corner of North East Scotland or the castle and whisky trails. The village has a small harbour, restaurant, a hotel with pub and food all withing a few minutes walk of the cottage.
- Gannet Cottage has two bedrooms, one double and one twin, as well as a seperate bathroom and eating kitchen - both upgraded in 2010.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and there is also a seperate lounge with an open coal fire.
- Facilities include electric storage heating, TV with freeview, DVD player, Wi-Fi and a telephone for incoming calls.
- Our prices are fully inclusive.
- Although Gannet Cottage has many modern features, we have tried to keep its original charm, with low doors, steep stairway and an open coal fire.
- The cottage sleeps four, or is ideal for an away from it all "romantic" break for two, surrounded by stunning scenery in a very quiet location.