GAER & SKIRRID COTTAGES
Cwm Coed-y-Cerrig Farm,
Each cottage sleeps 4.
Gaer cottage £350 pw.
Skirrid cottage £365 pw.
Weekends and mid week breaks available all year round.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Belinda Davies
Tel: 01873 892 964
Reload this mapGaer & Skirrid Cottages have been sympathetically converted from a stone barn built in the 18th century. The cottages are set in 45 acres of ancient meadow and woodland in the foothills of the Black Mountains within the Brecon Beacons National Park. There is direct access to the Iron Age fort on the Gaer and the Beacons Way to the top of Bal Mawr and beyond, with spectacular views over the Llanthony and Grwyne Fawr valleys. Superb terrain for hill walking, mountain biking and simply enjoying nature. You could be coming to a special place a million miles away from anywhere, but in fact we are only 45 minutes from the Severn Bridge. Abergavenny and Crickhowell are also within easy reach.
- Both cottages have two en-suite bedrooms, with one on the ground floor. Each has a cosy sitting room with television.
- Skirrid cottage is newly renovated and has a brand new kitchen, two brand new bathrooms and fresh paint throughout.
- Well equipped kitchens with dining table and chairs.
- Each cottage has its own private outside space with a barbeque and garden furniture.
- Large shared lawn with private paths leading through the woodland and meadows on to the hills beyond.
- All bed linen, towels and tea towels provided.
- A cake and our own free range eggs provided for you on arrival.
- The cottages are supplied with our own spring water.
- Basic kitchen and household items are provided.
- Good selection of nearby pubs and restaurants including The Crown at Pantygelli, the Carpenters Arms at Walterstone, the Walnut Tree at Llanddewi Skirrid and The Skirrid Inn in Llanvihangel Crucorney.
- Free wi-fi in the cottages.