GAER & SKIRRID COTTAGES
Cwm Coed-y-Cerrig Farm,
Low season: £275 pw.
Mid season: £350 pw.
Peak season: £395 pw.
Week-ends and mid week breaks available all year round.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Belinda Davies
Tel: 01873 892 964
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGaer & Skirrid Cottages have been sympathetically converted from a stone barn built in the late 1800s as part of Cwm Coed-y-Cerrig farmstead. In the foothills of the Black Mountains, set in 45 acres of beautiful ancient meadow and woodlands. There is direct access onto the Gaer Mountain which forms the southern side of the spectacular Lanthony Valley. A hill-walkers' and nature lovers' paradise. You could be coming to a special place a million miles away from anywhere, but in fact we are only 45 minutes from the Severn Bridge.
12 Mar, 19 Mar
- Both cottages have 2 en-suite bedrooms, with one on the ground floor. Cosy sitting-room with T.V.
- Well equipped kitchens with pine dresser, table & chairs.
- Large private terrace or patio.
- Large lawn with a path leading through our land up onto the hills beyond.
- All bed linen, towels & tea towels provided.
- Help yourselves to eggs from our free range hens!
- The cottages are supplied with our own delicious spring water.
- You will find basic kitchen cupboard items in the cottage when you arrive e.g. milk, tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, loo paper, kitchen roll etc.
- Good pubs nearby: The Skirrid Inn, reputedly Wales' oldest Inn, 2 miles and The Crown (excellent food) at Pantygelli, 3 miles.
- Free Wireless Broadband in the cottages.