GABLE END COTTAGE
Scottish Borders /
Sleeps: 2 (+2).
Additional twin bedroom available at £100pw.
Travel cot available.
Pets by arrangement (up to 2).
Available for 2 nights plus, during low season, Nov-March (see vacancy chart).
Price range £250 - £380 pw (inclusive of heating).
SATURDAY CHANGEOVER DAY.
The cottage is let for full weeks only from April through to the end of October. If there is availability during these months and from November to March then short breaks can be accommodated - please email for prices and availability.
Special Offers on Late Availability - see Vacancy Chart.
Can be booked with adjacent Honeysuckle Cottage (sleeps 2)
For further details please contact:
Harris or Louise Sofokleous
Please use the "Email the owner" tab below.
Phone: 01361 884374
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapGable End Cottage is one of two cottages converted from a traditional outbuilding. The cottage is set at the end of a lane and private drive amongst beautiful Borders farmland. The cottage is secluded and perfect for a quiet country holiday yet only 10 minute drive from the A1 providing excellent links to many local attractions.
30 Aug, 13 Sep, 20 Sep, 27 Sep
- The cottage is well placed to explore an abundance of famous landmarks and historical towns such as Berwick-upon-Tweed (5 miles away), Alnwick with its Castle, Gardens and Treehouse and Floors Castle, Kelso.
- Stately homes include nearby Paxton House which hold a range of events throughout the year, Manderston with its silver staircase, and The Hirsel Craft Centre, Coldstream.
- Stunning beaches such as Bamburgh with its castle and Holy Island are within easy driving distance.
- Additionally the area is renowned for its fishing on the Rivers Tweed and Whiteadder (fifteen minute walk).
- There is a choice of local golf courses, horse-riding and swimming in nearby Berwick-upon-Tweed and the border market town of Duns.
- The City of Edinburgh with its castle, world famous arts festival (August to Sept) and its array of shops and restaurants, is only 1 hour away by car or 40 mins by train.
- Living room with french doors opening out to patio area.
- Modern fitted dining kitchen. Fully equipped.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- Upstairs bathroom.
- 1 Double bedroom.
- 1 twin bedroom available at additional cost of £100 pw - beds can be assembled together if requested.
20% Deposit payable on booking. Remaining amount payable 6 weeks before holiday start date.
- Off street parking.
- Very private enclosed east facing garden with picnic table.
- Storage available for bikes etc.
- External washing line.
- Washing machine.
- Fridge freezer.
- 32" LCD TV (inbuilt freeview/DVD player) plus USB port.
- Ipod dock/DAB radio.
- Ceramic hob and electric oven.
- Oil central heating and double glazing.
- Sheets, pillows, duvets and bath, hand and t-towels towels provided.
- Travel cot available on request (please provide baby's bedding).
- Selection of books + DVDs within cottage.
- Welcome Pack included in price.