FUAIM NA MARA
(Sound of the Sea)
Isle of Lewis
Price £250 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Elizabeth Macdonald
Tel and Fax: 01389 381799
Reload this mapDouble storey traditional crofthouse:
- Two upstairs bedrooms.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oil fired stove, fridge, freezer, washing machine, microwave, toaster and two ring gas mini cooker and small electric cooker.
- Cutlery, crockery, towels and bedding available.
- Ground floor bathroom facilities with walk in shower unit.
- Cosy relaxing living room - open fire (additional electric heater if preferred).
- Televison and DVD.
- Adjoining fuel, tool and angling equipment storeshed.
- Ample outdoor parking.
- Garage/post office selling provisions 3 miles away. A mobile shop visits once a week.
- This is an angler's paradise with countless free brown trout lochs, shore and rock fishing locations in abundance.
- Breathtaking beaches a few miles from our village, majestic views at every turn.
- An island packed with historical sites, eg. The Standing Stones at Callanish, The Black Houses village at Arnol and the Stoneage Dwelling at Bosta.