Sleeps: 6 (+ double sofabed).
Visit Scotland: 4 Stars.
Low season £325 - £425 pw.
Mid season £450 - £575 pw.
High season £600 - £725 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01575 582716
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFreuchies Mill is a recently converted stone-built former threshing mill, built circa 1880. Great care was taken during the conversion to ensure that many original features of the building could be retained. The mill is set in its own enclosed private garden but with access to the extensive grounds of the main house if desired. In all respects it has been our intention that Freuchies Mill will provide the highest standard of luxury accommodation.
11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar
The Mill is situated near Kirkton of Glenisla close to the borders of East Perthshire and Angus and surrounded by the beautiful and unspoilt countryside which typifies this part of Scotland. Within reasonable walking distance of the village, visitors can avail themselves of its charming old coaching inn.
- Stunning stone-built sun lounge extension having exposed timber beams, music centre, picture windows and french doors opening directly onto the patio with its sheltered barbecue area and seating.
- Generously proportioned sitting room with combi TV/DVD/Video and log burning stove, plentiful and comfortable seating, large picture window and window seat to admire the beautiful views.
- Roomy, farmhouse-style, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, ceramic hob, electric oven, washer-drier and microwave.
- 3 Large, attractively furnished bedrooms, (Two superking double/twin rooms and one double) plus double sofa bed in sitting room.
- Additional sleeping provision may be available in adjacent B&B.
- Spacious ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom, both with shaver points.
- Cot and high chair available.
- Oil fired central heating.
- All bed linen and towels provided at no extra cost.
- Private patio, barbecue area, garden furniture and barbecue provided, ample private parking.
- Locked storage available.
- No charge for electricity or oil.
- Logs: First wheelbarrow of logs free; subsequent logs at cost.
- No smoking inside the house.