at THE HEATHERS
1 small to medium sized dog permitted free of charge.
Price range: £350 - £500 pw.
Prices are fully inclusive.
For further details please contact:
Ian and Sheila MacKinnon
Tel: 01397 712077
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocated 15 miles north of Fort William off the A82 Road, Fraoch Cottage enjoys a stunning and natural hillside setting above Loch Lochy amongst the breathtaking scenery of The Great Glen.
7 May, 14 May, 21 May, 28 May
- Centrally heated and double-glazed, it provides the quality and convenience of a modern home from home at any time of year, in a central location ideal for touring much of the Highlands and The Isles of Skye and Mull.
- Forming one end of The Heathers Guesthouse building, it successfully combines all the servicing and safety advantages of attachment to the main house with the independence and privacy expected of self-catering property.
In an area famous for numerous outdoor activities, guests can walk from Fraoch Cottage to the nearby Glen Gloy and, by kind consent of neighbours, direct access can be arranged to a private shingle beach on Loch Lochy for fishing or simply enjoying the water side.
- Ground floor accommodation consists of a vestibule, a quality appointed shower room and a beautifully furnished and well-equipped open plan kitchen/dining/living room area.
- Wi-Fi Internet access provided.
- A feature staircase accesses both double and single bedrooms and provides a close up view of the rhododendron clad mountain to the rear.
- Guests also benefit from The Heathers two and a half acre grounds which offer superb views overlooking Loch Lochy and also boast a beautiful decking and patio area, just perfect to relax on during warm summer evenings.
Prices Fully Inclusive of:
Please visit our website for full details.
- Central heating and electricity.
- Bed linen and towels- including a fresh supply of towels midweek.
- A comprehensive Welcome Pack, incorporating amongst many items, a bowl full of fresh fruit, a vase of fresh flowers and a mouth watering freshly baked home-made loaf of bread.