at FOXWOOD LODGE
Sleeps: 4 (but there are 3 double/kingsize bed available).
Cot and high chair available.
Sorry no pets.
£100 per night based on 2 people sharing a double room. Supplement of £20 for each additional bed. Minimum stay 2 nights.
£650 per week based on 2 people sharing.
£850 per week for 4 people.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01403752742 or 07557885304
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFoxwood is situated on the Surrey Sussex border, this beautiful traditional oak frame barn cottage offers spacious accomadation although still cosy with its wood burning stove. Set in a lovely garden with a natural pond.
25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov, 29 Nov
- The 30 ft living area has bi-fold doors along one side which open onto the terrace and tranquil gardens.
- Also on the ground floor there are 2 adjoining double rooms with kingsize beds and a spacious bathroom with an over bath shower.
- A loft style bedroom on the first floor is available for those who would like and additional bed.
- A perfect, retreat for walkers, cyclists, being situated in an area where there is a large network of footpaths and bridleways. The south downs national park is just 15 mins away.
- Facilities close by are Foxbridge golf course is just 5 minutes walk along the lane. Canal trips at Loxwood (a lovely walk there), local gastro pubs and the village shop just 2 mins by car.
- Well situated for visiting several National trust properties, Petworth House (10 mins), Midhurst Castle and polo grounds, Goodwood House and racing/events (20 mins), Arundel Castle, Chichester Catherdral and the coast are all about 40 mins drive.