at FOXWOOD LODGE
Sleeps: 4 (but there are 3 double/kingsize bed available).
Cot and high chair available.
Sorry no pets.
£100 per night based on 2 people sharing a double room. Supplement of £20 for each additional bed. Minimum stay 2 nights.
£650 per week based on 2 people sharing.
£850 per week for 4 people.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01403752742 or 07557885304
Reload this mapFoxwood is situated on the Surrey Sussex border, this beautiful traditional oak frame barn cottage offers spacious accomadation although still cosy with its wood burning stove. Set in a lovely garden with a natural pond.
- The 30 ft living area has bi-fold doors along one side which open onto the terrace and tranquil gardens.
- Also on the ground floor there are 2 adjoining double rooms with kingsize beds and a spacious bathroom with an over bath shower.
- A loft style bedroom on the first floor is available for those who would like and additional bed.
- A perfect, retreat for walkers, cyclists, being situated in an area where there is a large network of footpaths and bridleways. The south downs national park is just 15 mins away.
- Facilities close by are Foxbridge golf course is just 5 minutes walk along the lane. Canal trips at Loxwood (a lovely walk there), local gastro pubs and the village shop just 2 mins by car.
- Well situated for visiting several National trust properties, Petworth House (10 mins), Midhurst Castle and polo grounds, Goodwood House and racing/events (20 mins), Arundel Castle, Chichester Catherdral and the coast are all about 40 mins drive.