FOXLEY BANK STABLES
Photo: Foxley Bank Stables is the lower single storey building on right.
Sleeps: up to 8.
Travel cot available.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Tourist Board: 5 Star.
Low season: 2 nights £385, 3 nights £415, 4 nights £450, 5 nights £495, 6 nights £550, 7 nights £600.
Mid season: 2 nights £450, 3 nights £480, 4 nights £515, 5 nights £560, 6 nights £615, 7 nights £665.
High season: 2 nights £600, 3 nights £630, 4 nights £665, 7 nights £800.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01200 440197
Recently renovated 5 star luxurious self catering accommodation in the Forest of Bowland, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Accommodation and Facilities
- The accommodation consists of four bedrooms, three with en-suite bathrooms, all situated on the ground floor level; making it perfect for families and the elderly.
- Come and relax in our sauna and steam room, read the papers while warming up next to our wood burning stove.
- The open plan kitchen is ideal for family get togethers.
- With breathtaking views over Pendle Hill, Foxley Bank Stables offers a perfect base for your stay in the Lancashire countryside. It is conveniently located for easy access to market towns such as Clitheroe and Skipton.
- The Ribble Way footpath is close by making this an excellent location for walkers exploring Lancashire and the Yorkshire Dales hills and valleys.
- Gisburn Forest has been listed in the Sunday Times as a cyclist great day out - there are many trails to explore in the newly opened cycle tracks. Cyclists are very welcome.
- Other places of interest within the locality include the picturesque village of Downham, Sawley and Grindleton.
- The proprietors who live in the main house are on hand to provide you with local knowledge if you should need it.
- The house comprises a master bedroom with superking bed and en-suite facilities which include a sauna and steam cabinet. The perfect setting for relaxing after a long day!
- A second bedroom with a double bed and en-suite; the third bedroom has adult size bunk beds, which are ideal for children; the fourth bedroom is a twin room that also has en-suite facilities.
- All the accommodation is on the ground floor.
- There is a fabulously appointed integrated kitchen with a large dining table and a woodburning stove. Logs are provided. There are lots of cosy chairs, all with a designer touch.
- The lounge is located in the old stables with old character features. It has two comfy sofas, relaxing lamps, flat screen TV, DVD, Freeview, cd player and iPod docking station.
- A welcome hamper awaits your arrival.
- There is a free wi-fi Internet connection available.