Well behaved pets welcome.
Visit Wales: 5 Star
Top 3 finalist for 2007 quality awards.
Trip Advisor Excellence Award 2011 (based on customer comments).
Walkers and cyclists awards.
Gold level Green Tourism Award, Hospitality Award.
Low season £350 pw.
High season £990 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Fiona Wilton
Tel and Fax: 01600 860341
Reload this mapImmaculate 5 star whitewashed Welsh stone cottage of great character with blissful Hot-Tub in a sheltered and charming cottage garden in a secluded not isolated Wye Valley hamlet. Easily reached, 1 mile historic Tintern, easy Severn Bridge M4/M48 at Chepstow, M5/M50 Monmouth.
- Inclusive short breaks a speciality in Autumn, at Advent, and Spring.
- Blissful hot tub.
- Glorious countryside.
- Castles, Abbey, superb Offas Dyke, Wye Valley walking, cycling, Ryder Cup golf course, canoeing.
- Prizewinning local restaurants.
- River fishing by arrangement.
- Well behaved pet welcome.
- Many luxury facilities and comprehensive equipment (fully fitted kitchen, two sparkling refurbished bathrooms, CH and double glazing.
- Central heating included.
- Six Flat screen TV's, DVD, Video, unlimited wireless internet, iPod dock. Sky Family Package and BT Sport.
- Old structure and style carefully retained - flagged floors, exposed stone, cosy woodburner, wrought iron bedsteads, patchwork quilts, comfortable, furnishing with contemporary twist.
- Two double and two single bedrooms.
- Quality fresh bed linen, line dried, hand ironed with lavender.
- Fluffy duvets and towels, hotel style cosmetics, scented candles, fresh flowers, welcoming wine included.
- Charming cottage garden with hot tub, quality terrace furniture and barbecue.
- Outdoor draughts, dominoes and darts.
- Private parking for 2 vehicles.
- Dogs and horses welcome, stabling by arrangement.
- Unsuitable for the infirm (stairs), but babies and older children welcome. Travel cot, high chair and other facilities available for tinies.
- WTB 5 star, walkers and cyclists awards, Gold Welcome Host, Gold level Green Tourism Award, Trip Advisor Excellence Award 2011.
- Lots more photos on our website - look around inside and out!