Well behaved pets welcome.
Visit Wales: 5 Star
Top 3 finalist for 2007 quality awards.
Trip Advisor Excellence Award 2011 (based on customer comments).
Walkers and cyclists awards.
Gold level Green Tourism Award, Hospitality Award.
We have won the Gold Best Visitor Welcome in Wales Award at the National Tourism Awards for Wales and we have also been accredited as a Welcome Host Business at each of our three cottages.
Low season £350 pw.
High season £990 pw.
Short breaks available.
Pagelinks to our other properties:
Vanilla Cottage, Kemeys Commander, Near Usk, Monmouthshire
Tintern Abbey Cottage, Tintern, Monmouthshire
For further details please contact:
Mrs Fiona Wilton
Tel and Fax: 01600 860341
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapImmaculate 5 star whitewashed Welsh stone cottage of great character with blissful Hot-Tub in a sheltered and charming cottage garden in a secluded not isolated Wye Valley hamlet. Easily reached, 1 mile historic Tintern, easy Severn Bridge M4/M48 at Chepstow, M5/M50 Monmouth.
- Inclusive short breaks a speciality in Autumn, at Advent, and Spring.
- Blissful hot tub.
- Glorious countryside.
- Castles, Abbey, superb Offas Dyke, Wye Valley walking, cycling, Ryder Cup golf course, canoeing.
- Prizewinning local restaurants.
- River fishing by arrangement.
- Well behaved pet welcome.
- Many luxury facilities and comprehensive equipment (fully fitted kitchen, two sparkling refurbished bathrooms, CH and double glazing.
- Central heating included.
- Six Flat screen TV's, DVD, Video, unlimited wireless internet, iPod dock. Sky Family Package and BT Sport.
- Old structure and style carefully retained - flagged floors, exposed stone, cosy woodburner, wrought iron bedsteads, patchwork quilts, comfortable, furnishing with contemporary twist.
- Two double and two single bedrooms.
- Quality fresh bed linen, line dried, hand ironed with lavender.
- Fluffy duvets and towels, hotel style cosmetics, scented candles, fresh flowers, welcoming wine included.
- Charming cottage garden with hot tub, quality terrace furniture and barbecue.
- Outdoor draughts, dominoes and darts.
- Private parking for 2 vehicles.
- Dogs and horses welcome, stabling by arrangement.
- Unsuitable for the infirm (stairs), but babies and older children welcome. Travel cot, high chair and other facilities available for tinies.
- WTB 5 star, walkers and cyclists awards, Gold Welcome Host, Gold level Green Tourism Award, Trip Advisor Excellence Award 2011.
- Lots more photos on our website - look around inside and out!