Sleeps: 2 / 3.
(£10 pw or part wk).
ETC: 2 Star.
Low Season £245 - £285.
High Season £290 - £380.
Short breaks 3 nights from £185, 4 nights £210.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01485 520216
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapComfortable, small, detached bungalow near Sandringham. Easily reached from King's Lynn and within 5 - 10 minutes drive to beaches of Snettisham, Heacham and Hunstanton a further 5 minutes drive. Ingoldisthorpe has one post office/shop and the large nearby villages of Dersingham and Snettisham have shops, public houses and restaurants. Open all year and brochure available.
3 Dec, 10 Dec, 17 Dec, 7 Jan
- Sitting room with settee, high back easy chair, dining table and colour TV.
- Double bedroom with clock/radio.
- Single bedroom leads into the shower room with toilet/wash basin.
- Kitchen has electric cooker, refrigerator, spin drier and microwave.
- Linen, towels, plus electricity and heating included in price.
- Parking in driveway.
Nearby coastline is famous for its west facing sunsets, particularly Snettisham, Heacham and Hunstanton that is known for its striped cliffs. Much of the coastline further along towards Wells and onwards is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Inland there are unspoilt picturesque villages with pubs serving meals. Burnham Market has antique shops. Old Hunstanton has a craft centre. Snettisham and Ringstead have galleries.
- The front garden, facing open fields, sets it back from the private road.
- Very large rear garden has secluded lawned sitting area with summerhouse which is ideal for cycle storage.