4 PILOTS COTTAGES
Sorry no pets.
Low Season: £700 - £850 pw.
High Season: £1,000 - £1,200 pw.
For further details please contact:
Rosamund Reid & Fran Reid
Tel: 01483 764146 or 0772 2714470
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA Cornish waterside holiday cottage for up to six in a magnificent location. The Cottage is the fourth in a row of six, built in the mid 19th Century for the pilots who would guide ships in and out of Padstow Harbour. It overlooks the Camel Estuary (photo of view from terrace shown on right) within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and is only a mile and a half from the beautiful fishing village of Padstow. At low tide, acres of sand are exposed, and when the tide is in, access to the sea is either through the garden gate or via the slipway at the head of the cove. The cottage is reached by a minor road; there is no passing traffic and private parking for two cars. A thriving farm shop is less than a mile away.
- The ground floor is open-plan with a well-appointed kitchen, dining area and sitting area which opens directly onto the terrace.
- There is a wood-burning stove and electric radiators guaranteeing cosy winter nights.
- Upstairs there is a modern bathroom and three bedrooms; a double, a twin and a third bedroom with a double bunk bed which sleeps adults comfortably.
- The south-facing terrace is very sheltered and a wonderful sun trap from which to look out over the estuary.
- WiFi is available.
- Please bring your own bed linen.
- Padstow affords great shopping facilities, and is particularly famous for its many excellent restaurants.
- At low tide, you can walk across the sands to reach Padstow on foot, or alternatively the North Cornish Coastal Path runs just behind the cottage.
- There are first class sporting amenities in the area, including; surfing, water-skiing, kite surfing, sailing, cycling, fishing, riding and golf.
- The local beach (2 mins walk) is Harbour Cove which is amongst the quietest of the Cornish beaches and considered very safe for bathing and the cliffs behind the cottage offer fine walking and spectacular panoramic views.