Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Strictly no pets.
£595 - £1195 pw.
Special rates for couples out of season.
For further details please contact:
Mike and Diane Benson,
Badgers Croft, Nottwood Lane, Stoke Row,
Henley on Thames, Oxon RG9 5PU
Tel: 01491 681644
Reload this mapFeatures & Facilities:
Foundry Barn was built over 200 years ago and the conversion displays much charm and character with an abundance of beams, tasteful furnishings and a large open fire for winter months. It is situated in a quiet location in this charming village with a walled courtyard garden at the front and open farmland to the rear.
- 400yds to Village Green & Shops
- Quiet location with parking
- Kitchen & Shower Room refurbished 2008 with underfloor heating
- Washing Machine
- Broadband wi-fi access
- Colour TV/DVD
- iPod docking station/radio
- Large open fire
- Garden furniture and BBQ
All provisions can be obtained from the wide range of traditional shops just 400 yards from Foundry Barn. Local pubs and restaurants offer everything from traditional pub food to high quality cuisine.
There are many stunning sandy beaches near Burnham Market. Holkham, Burnham Overy Staithe and Wells-next-Sea are only a few miles away. Sailing is very popular from the local harbours and there are 5 championship golf courses in the area. This part of the Norfolk coast is very popular with bird watchers and walkers.
- Wet room, WC and wash basin, underfloor heating.
- Kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge, underfloor heating.
- The kitchen, dining area and sitting room are open plan.
- Telephone, Colour TV/DVD, iPod docking station/radio.
- One large double bedroom with sofa.
- One twin bedded room.
- One bedroom with 2'6" bunk beds.
- All bedrooms have wardrobes and chest of drawers.
- Bathroom with bath, wash basin and WC.
- Night storage / underfloor heating.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate.
- Undercover parking for one car and on-street parking for additional vehicles.
- Bed linen, towels, electricity, heating and logs.
- Foundry Barn is open all year and short breaks are available from November-May.