Sorry no pets.
Weekly prices: £350.
Short break prices (where available): £200.
Weekly bookings start on Fridays or Mondays.
All prices quoted are inclusive of electricity and linen.
Short breaks are available - Monday to Friday (4 nights) or Friday to Monday (3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07815 174877
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapYour get-away destination for the romance of Northumberland.
10 Oct, 17 Oct, 24 Oct, 31 Oct, 7 Nov
This 19th century stone built Forge has been completely refurbished for 21st century luxury. You can simply relax and romance in this idyllic hide-away for two or you can strike out to explore Northumberland - beaches, castles & countryside.
The village of Longhorsley nestles in beautiful Northumberland and the Forge is at the very heart of this small village, just across the road from the local pub and village shop. The Forge is an ideal base to explore the surroundings or you may simply prefer to curl up on the sofa together for a romantic evening and a bottle of your favourite wine.
Accommodation (all ground floor) comprises:
Inside we know you will enjoy:
- Open plan living room/dining room/kitchen with wooden floor.
- 1 double bedroom.
- Shower room with basin, w.c. & underfloor heating.
- Enclosed garden with patio furniture.
Outside we recommend:
- 37" LCD television & DVD player with a selection of DVDs.
- 300 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Hypoallergenic duvet & pillows.
- Dressing robes.
- Induction hob & combi microwave oven and grill.
Longhorsley is minutes away from the A1 and there is ample parking available - so access is easy and stress free. You will love your time at the Forge together and you will want to come back - escaping from a hectic world and revelling in the intimacy of the Forge and the romance of Northumberland.
- Lindisfarne and Druridge Bay.
- Dunstanburgh Castle and Hadrian's Wall.
- Wallington, Cragside and Belsay Hall.
- Kielder Forest and Reservoir.
- Alnwick Castle & Gardens.