Pets by agreement.
Horses at extra charge.
Low season £350 - £450 pw.
High season £450 - £700 pw.
Short breaks possible.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01425 656594
Mob: 07974 780728
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapForest Lodge is situated in an idyllic setting in a quiet corner of the New Forest, enjoying direct forest access and is home to an abundance of wildlife. Whilst in the grounds of the main house, Forest Lodge has its own parking area and pathway. The lodge is on its own and is not visible from the main house.
The New Forest National Park offers thousands of acres of moor, heath and woodlands for the walking and equestrian enthusiast.
- Farm shops, post office, pubs, tea rooms, 2 excellent restaurants and church within 5 minutes distance.
- Riding school nearby offering hacks across the forest for both the beginner and more experienced rider.
- 4 miles from market towns of Ringwood and Fordingbridge.
- 12 miles from historic city of Salisbury.
- 15 miles from south coast beaches and town of Bournemouth.
- Coarse fishing available nearby on river Avon.
- Mountain bike off road trails nearby.
- Stabling and grazing available for 2 horses.
- Golf courses nearby.
- Watersports nearby.
The cottage is available by the week, commencing on the Friday, however reservations may be made for Friday to Mondays and Mondays to Friday.
- Double bedroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, toaster, microwave and fridge.
- Bathroom with large shower, basin and wc.
- Lounge area.
- Conservatory with seating.
- Dining table with 4 chairs.
- Loft room with 2 single mattresses. Ladder access.
- Veranda with seating and bbq. Patio area.
- Digital TV (Sky Plus television), DVD player, Radio and CD Player with iPod dock.
- Ample off road parking.
- Linen and towels provided.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Tea and Coffee provided.
- Central heating.
- Internet Access.
- Travel cot, baby bath and high chair available.
- Garden play area with goal posts, badminton and croquet.
2 night stays also possible, subject to availability.