5 FOREST GARDENS
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
No smoking in cottage.
Prices £225 - £579 pw.
Short breaks out of season or at short notice at any time - from £65 per night (min 2 nights) - inc. heating Oct - March.
Few minutes walk to beach.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01458 850349
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNo.5 Forest Gardens is a delightful cottage in the quiet village of Bucks Mills within a conservation area on the edge of beautiful Bideford Bay. Good base for exploring Bideford, Barnstaple, Clovelly and Westward-Ho! Also close to Hartland Quay, Tarka Trail etc. Lundy Island can be visited by boat from Bideford.
8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov, 29 Nov, 6 Dec
An honest 5 minutes walk from the cottage, the path leads you past the old lime kilns to a pebbly, sandy beach with lovely rock pools. Safe swimming. The North Devon Coast Path crosses the village, leading to Clovelly in one direction and through the woods to Peppercombe in the other. Although there isn't a pub in the village, there are several within a few minutes drive of the cottage.
A traditional, cosy Devon cottage, accommodation consists of:
- Sitting/dining room with games, books, satellite TV, video recorder, CD player, radio / cassette player.
- Well equipped all electric kitchen, cooker, microwave, washing machine/dryer etc.
- Bathroom - WC, wash basin, bath with electric shower over, heater.
- Night storage heaters - included in winter / spring lets.
- Two bedrooms - king size double bed, + adults bunks.
- Cot/high chair available.
- Duvets provided, hire of linen by prior arrangement.
- Garden with lawn, shrubs, picnic table.
- Open all year, short breaks out of season or at short notice at any time.
- 10% discount for previous visitors.
Recent visitor catches his supper