Sleeps: 4 + travel cot.
Pets by arrangement.
WTB: 4 star.
Price: £400 per week.
Weekend breaks: £130.
Short breaks: £65 per night.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Janet Neville
Tel: 01291 673633
Reload this mapSelf catering cottage, originally built in the 1800's, restored and extended to provide a high standard of accommodation.
- Set in private gardens with outstanding views of the Usk valley. The garden area provides 2 large decked viewpoints, BBQ facilities available.
- Heated outdoor Jacuzzi for guests private use.
- Private parking / access.
- Close to golf, fishing sailing, historical buildings, many beautiful walks in the surrounding countryside and forest.
- Short easy drive for supermarkets, local town Usk.
- Abergavenny, Cardiff, Monmouth, Brecon Beacons, under 30 min drive.
- 1 double b/room, 1 twin b/room with full size single beds. Travel cot.
- Shower / WC, ground floor.
- Use of washing machine (1 week stay or longer).
- Electricity included in price.
- All linen, towels etc included, and changed as required.
- TV / DVD.
- Short drive to wide choice of shopping.
- The property has retained its original stone spiral staircase which may prove difficult for some and the young.
- Pets not to be left unattended.