Sleeps: 4 + travel cot.
Pets by arrangement.
WTB: 4 star.
Price: £500 per week.
Short breaks: £75 per night.
We now have facilities for guests to try clay pigeon shooting within the grounds of forest cottage. All required equipment will be supplied and instruction will be given by Mike, who has more than 30 years experience in clay pigeon shooting.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Janet Neville
Tel: 01291 673633
Reload this mapSelf catering cottage, originally built in the 1800's, restored and extended to provide a high standard of accommodation.
- Set in private gardens with outstanding views of the Usk valley. The garden area provides 2 large decked viewpoints, BBQ facilities available.
- Heated outdoor Jacuzzi for guests private use.
- Private parking / access.
- Close to golf, fishing sailing, historical buildings, many beautiful walks in the surrounding countryside and forest.
- Short easy drive for supermarkets, local town Usk.
- Abergavenny, Cardiff, Monmouth, Brecon Beacons, under 30 min drive.
- 1 double b/room, 1 twin b/room with full size single beds. Travel cot.
- Shower / WC, ground floor.
- Use of washing machine (1 week stay or longer).
- Electricity included in price.
- All linen, towels etc included, and changed as required.
- TV / DVD.
- Short drive to wide choice of shopping.
- The property has retained its original stone spiral staircase which may prove difficult for some and the young.
- Pets not to be left unattended.