Cot available on request.
Well behaved dogs at extra charge of £20 per dog.
Low season £800 pw.
High season £950 pw (May to Sept).
Short breaks by arrangement.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07880 735594
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFord Cottage has recently been restored and extended to provide spacious and stylish holiday accommodation for up to 8 people. The cottage is situated just outside the small country town of Holmfirth in the Holme Valley, West Yorkshire and boasts extensive countryside views from every window. It is the perfect place to 'get away from it all' or to use as a base for a walking or cycling holiday, whilst being close to villages such as Honley, Upperthong and the small town of Holmfirth, where there are shops, cafes, restaurants, gift shops and pubs.
20 Sep, 4 Oct, 18 Oct
- Bookings: We are available for bookings all year round, with Saturday to Saturday in the high season, but 3 nights minimum stays can also be arranged.
- Parking: We have car parking in the 'Ford Inn' car park at the side of the cottage.
- Pets: Well behaved dogs are welcome at an extra cost of £20.00 per dog, and we ask that they stay downstairs and do not sit on the furniture.
- Non-Smoking: No smoking in the cottage please.
- Bedrooms: Ford cottage has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom, with ensuite wetroom, walk-in wardrobe, chaise lounge and 42" Smart TV.
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with 32" Smart TV.
- Bedroom 3 - Twin room.
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk beds.
- Bathrooms: The main house modern bathroom has a bath and a separate shower. There is also an ensuite wetroom in the Master bedroom.
- Kitchen: Downstairs there is a contemporary kitchen which has underfloor heating and has Neff appliances, including ceramic hob, double oven/microwave, warming drawer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, Duolit kettle and toaster, together with all the pans, cutlery and crockery, mugs and glasses you should need for a relaxing stay.
- Dining room: The kitchen leads into the dining room, which has a large table and 8 chairs and we can also provide a high chair (on request). There is a wood burning stove in the large stone fireplace, a comfy armchair, window seating and an ipod/MP3 player dock.
- Lounge: The spacious lounge has a well stocked bookcase, with board games and jigsaws as well as a 42" Smart TV. It also has a wood burning stove and there are two large comfortable leather chesterfield settees and leather footstool, window seating and a 'comfy' leather chair.
- Dog Shower: One of our more unusual facilities is the 'Dog Shower', which is situated in the garage (accessible from outside, via the garage door and inside the property, via the kitchen) - this we suggest, can be used to wash dogs, bikes, wellies etc!
- There is also an automatic washer and tumble dryer in the garage, together with ample hanging space for wet/dirty outer wear and room to store bikes securely.
- The property has a good sized enclosed garden, with access from both sides through locally crafted gates - there is outdoor seating/table and dawn till dusk external lighting.
- The cottage is adjacent to a delightful country pub called ' The Ford Inn' where families are welcome, with seating indoors and outside and food is served.
- Bed linen and quilts (including bedding for optional travel cot (available on request when booking made, please).
- Towels - 1 hand and 1 bath per person.
- Heating (Air source heating).
- Wood burning stove fuel enough for 2 fires and extra bags at a cost of £5.00 on request.
- All electrics.
- The TV's are Smart TV's.
- If you stay longer than 7 days, we will change the bedding and provide clean towels, if requested.