FONAB GARDEN FLAT
20A Fonab Cresent,
Well behaved pets welcome.
Low Season £250 - £350 pw.
High Season £400 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01738 248291 or 07960 840408
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis charming property, which has direct access to an enclosed rear garden, is situated within a quiet residental enclave close to the river, recreational ground, the town centre and railway station. It has been completely renovated and modernised for the 2012 season. Pitlochry's premier visitor attraction, The Festival Theatre, can be reached by an attractive pedestrian path in no more than 5 minutes from the front door, therefore ideal for the very popular theatre breaks and short stays can be tailored to suit.
- There are nearby National Scenic Areas, The famous "House of Bruar" shopping experience and even The Cairngorm National Park which is entered at Blair Atholl only 7 miles North along the A9. Pitlochry is in fact the ideal base to explore the area which has been discribed as "Scotland in Minature".
- The landscape changes in breath-taking ways with each season and contains picture-book villages, lochs an abundance of "Munros" to climb and miles of paths for more leisurley walks along the river banks and valley floors.
- Fishing, sailing, golf mountain biking and trekking can all be easily reached from the flat. For the less energetic, options include a tour of local distilleries, the numerous castles and a visit to the County capital Perth which is only 35 minutes away.
- Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness are comfortably within range for a day visit by car or via the good rail links from Pitlochry station. Braemar and Royal Deeside is also a beautiful excursion.
- The flat has 2 beautifully furnished double bedrooms, a cosy carpeted lounge, shower room fitted with Mira Sport electric shower and fully equipped kitchen leading on to a well-screened back garden with table chairs and chimenea.
- 37" flat screen TV, DVD player with a selection of DVD's and a Sony ipod/iphone player/ radio alarm.
- There is ample parking space for 2 vehicles immediately adjacent to the property.