2 Church Hill,
Nr Hebden Bridge,
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low Season £230 - £250 pw.
High Season £250 - £375 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Gail A Rowe
Tel: 01422 881166
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFolly Too is a newly renovated delightful original Weavers' Cottage. This one bedroom cottage on three floors can offer all the amenities you could want during your stay.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 5 Apr
- A fully fitted stylish Kitchen features ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
- A comfortable Lounge with TV/DVD lovely views and feature fireplace are all part of this lovely old cottage.
- It also sports an up to the minute shower bath for that leisurely soak at the end of a satisfying day.
- Ludddenden is situated in the beautiful Calder Valley and is surrounded by stunning scenery and places to visit. This glorious area for walking makes Folly Too an ideal base.
- If you are looking for a romantic break, or fantastic views peace and quiet then Luddenden conservation village and in particular Folly Too is the place for you.
We regret we are unable to accommodate children, pets or the less mobile due to the layout of the cottage.