Sleeps: 6, 4+1, 2+1.
(sleeps 12 - 16 when properties combined together).
Sorry, no pets.
No smoking in cottages or grounds.
Low season £230 - £550 pw.
Mid season £290 - £580 pw.
High season £315 - £670 pw.
Friday to Friday bookings.
Short breaks according to availability.
Photo: Lodge Barn
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01997 421393
Reload this mapPhoto: Honeysuckle Cottage
Fodderty Lodge is the ideal destination for a quiet self-catering holiday exploring the North of Scotland. The area around Dingwall and Strathpeffer has much to recommend it with breathtaking scenery and beautiful empty roads. The west coast is less than an hour away. For walkers The Ross-shire Pathway Network passes the front gate and the golfer is spoilt for choice with a wide variety of courses nearby. Fishing for trout and salmon is available locally. The wide range of flora and fauna of the Highlands offer many opportunities for the nature lover, from dolphin sightings to bird watching.
Photo on right: Lodge Barn
- Honeysuckle Cottage (sleeps 6). Ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower and lavatory, bathroom with electric shower over bath, sitting room and kitchen/diner with washing machine/dryer. Upstairs double room and twin room. WiFi.
- Lodge Barn (sleeps 4). Large, bright open plan kitchen / sitting / dining room with washing machine/dryer. Ground floor double room and bathroom with shower over bath. Upstairs twin room. WiFi.
- East Wing (sleeps 2 - 3). Large kitchen / dining room with washer/dryer, double bedroom with en-suite shower. Upstairs sitting room with single brass bed (£25 extra). WiFi.
- All 100% cotton bed linen included. Towels on request are £3 per person per week. Electricity included April - October.
- Each cottage has flatscreen TV with Freeview channels and integral DVD.
- Strictly No Smoking in cottages or grounds of Fodderty Lodge.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Garden with picnic table and drying facilities for each property.
- Secure parking and separate access.