Sleeps: 2 + 1.
Sorry, no pets.
Low season £230 pw.
Mid season £290 pw.
High season £315 pw.
Friday to Friday bookings.
Short breaks according to availability.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01997 421393
Reload this mapEast Wing, Fodderty Lodge is the ideal destination for a couple looking for a quiet self-catering holiday exploring the Northern Highlands of Scotland. The area around Dingwall and Strathpeffer has much to recommend it with breathtaking scenery and beautiful empty roads in the heart of Mackenzie country. The west coast is less than an hour away.
Photo: Fodderty Lodge from lane
- For walkers, the Ross-shire Pathways Network passes the front gate and the golfer is spoilt for choice with a wide variety of courses nearby.
- Fishing for trout and salmon is available locally.
- The wide range of flora and fauna here offer many opportunities for the nature lover, from dolphin sightings to bird watching.
Photo: Knockfarrel Hill from the garden.
- East Wing has a large ground floor kitchen / dining room, an upper ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower and a first floor sitting room with single bed (£25 extra) with flatscreen TV with Freeview channels and integral DVD. WiFi.
- The kitchen has a washer/dryer, electric cooker, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, kettle etc.
- The garden area has a picnic bench and drying area. There is secure parking and separate access.
- All 100% cotton bed linen provided. Towels, on request, are £3 per person per week. Electricity included April - October.
- Strictly No Smoking in cottages or grounds of Fodderty Lodge.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Two other properties also available, one sleeping 6 and the other sleeping 4.