FLAXPOOL WELL GARDEN ROOM
The Well House, Flaxpool, Taunton, Somerset, TA4 4AW
Sleeps: 2 (+1 on sofabed).
1 well behaved dog.
Price range £300 - £420 pw.
Short breaks 2/3 nights £140 - £200.
B&B £80 per night for 2 people.
For further details please contact:
John & Carolynne Fawcett
Tel: 01984 618711 or 07812 353960
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAccommodation
1 Aug, 8 Aug
- Flaxpool Well Garden Room is a comfortable secluded property, set alone, completely self contained and facing south in the foothills of the Quantock Hills.
- The bedroom has a superking size bed (which can be converted to twin beds) and a large ensuite bathroom with shower.
- The sitting/dining room includes a sofa bed, WiFi, Sky TV, DVD and kitchenette.
- Both rooms have french doors opening to the sundeck with table and chairs overlooking the garden and open countryside.
- Close to the picturesque village of Crowcombe with its beautiful 16th century church, well stocked village shop and the Carew Arms Pub.
- An ideal base for exploring, the Quantocks is an area of outstanding natural beauty (AONB). Home to ponies, red deer and other wild animals and birds. Here Coleridge and Wordsworth were inspired to write some of their most famous poems.
- Breathtaking scenery, moorland, woods stretching down to the sea.
- A paradise for walkers, bikers and riders.
- Exmoor is within easy reach, with Wimbleball Reservoir a 20 minute drive away for sailing, canoeing and fishing. All equipment can be hired and tuition is available.
- There are several beaches close by, the nearest Kilve, great for fossil hunting, is fifteen minutes drive.
- For golfing enthusiasts there are three courses all only 20 minutes drive from the property.
- West Somerset Steam Railway running between Bishops Lydeard and Minehead stops at a station five minutes away.