Sorry, no pets.
Price range: £220 - £370 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lesley Clifford
Tel: 01629 581663
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFlat-iron Cottage sits on a hillside overlooking Wirksworth to the hills beyond, approximately 20 minutes walk from the town centre and 15 mins. walk from our other cottage, Saddler's Cottage. A single bedroomed, extremely quaint, triangular cottage arranged over three storeys it sleeps 2. Flat-iron Cottage is available all year round and from September to June we accept short break and mid-week to mid-week bookings.
19 Apr, 26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May
Wirksworth has several pubs, cafes and restaurants; a local supermarket; bakeries; post office and pharmacy and is an excellent base for accessing the Peak District, Carsington Water, Chatsworth and more. Nearest pub 1/2 mile.
Warning: this cottage has low ceilings!
- Lower Ground Floor: Dining Kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven, gas cooker, washing machine and crockery for four. Beamed ceiling (6'6'').
- Shower room: Fully tiled modern shower room fitted into the point of the triangle. The shower is specially designed to make full use of the available space and will accommodate 2!
- Ground floor: entrance and paddle room. An area designed for dealing with wet weather gear, drying laundry, hiking boots etc. plus storage rack for 2 bicycles.
- Sitting Room: a cosy room with wood burning stove in a stone hearth, beamed ceiling (7'0), TV, DVD player and lovely view.
- First floor: Bedroom with four poster bed, built-in wardrobe and deep cushioned window sill with a view across the valley. (normal height ceiling).
- Bed linen and towels included.
- The cottage has gas central heating.
- Gas, electricity and logs included in price.
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk, bread and a bottle of wine.
- Parking is on street and free of charge.
- No smoking in the cottage.
- No pets allowed.