HOMEBAY HOLIDAY HOME
East Yorkshire coast
Photo: Flamborough Head
Easter £500 pw.
End of May Bank Holiday £500 pw.
Last two weeks of July £500 pw.
All of August £500 pw.
All other weeks £300 pw.
Short breaks out of season £80 per night (min. 2 nights).
Christmas & New Year £90 per night (two nights min.) or £500 pw.
All prices fully inclusive. No extras for heating, electric & coal. Bedding, linen and towels all provided.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Susan Lawson
Tel: 01262 850850
HOMEBAY, Lighthouse Rd, Flamborough Head
(almost opposite the old chalk tower).
A three bedroomed holiday home sleeping up to six people (in 3 double bedrooms).
Homebay is a double fronted semi-detached house situated almost opposite the old chalk tower on Flamborough Head and is 1.5 miles from Flamborough Village.
Homebay has extensive views. To the rear is a large enclosed garden with patio area. There is private parking to the front.
Homebay has the added benefit of oil fired central heating and an open fire.
- The entrance porch leads into the hallway.
- The lounge has an open fire, easy chairs, colour TV and radio.
- The bedroom has twin beds.
- There is a separate bathroom (shower over the bath).
- A dining room.
- The kitchen has an electric cooker, fridge, microwave, electric kettle, electric toaster, washing machine and tumble dryer and the usual crockery and cutlery.
- One front facing twin bedroom and one rear facing double bedroom with en-suite.
- ALL BEDROOMS ARE PROVIDED WITH PILLOWS AND DUVETS (mattress and pillow protectors are on all beds). Linen and towels all provided.
If Homebay is booked then why not try our Bed & Breakfast: (Please click on our 'Website' button for further details:
- YOU ARE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Washing up liquid food etc.
- NO HIDDEN EXTRAS: Our rates are inclusive of heating, electric and free use of coal.
- Cameron Court is a small family run hotel.
- We have 5 double and 3 twin rooms.
- All rooms are en-suite.
- All rooms have views over fields.
- All rooms have tea making facilities.
- All rooms have remote control colour TVs.
- We are a No Smoking hotel.
- We do not take pets.
- There is a sitting room for the sole use of our guests.
- Our rates are £30 per person per night in a double room including a full English breakfast, which is served in the dining room between 8.00 and 9.00 am on a weekend, 8.00 - 8.30 am midweek.
- Single occupancy of a double is £35.
- We do not serve evening meals but can recommend excellent nearby restaurants.
Please give us a call on 01262 850850
your resident proprietors - Paul & Susan Lawson