Isle Of Skye
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £500 pw.
High season £900 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01404 815196
Mobile: 07817 860736
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA fisherman's cottage restored to the highest specifications in one of the most stunning locations on Skye. You are right on the water's edge, only sea, wildlife and the Cuillin Mountains in front of you. We love everything about this house and its position, and we feel sure you will too.
20 Sep, 27 Sep
- Ground floor entrance with utility room (washing machine, tumble dryer, small fridge).
- Master bedroom with a superbly fitted en-suite bathroom (bath and shower).
- Twin bedroom (room for folding bed if needed) with its own beautiful en-suite bathroom (shower).
- From every window on the ground floor you can see hills, sea or mountains.
- Hallway with a lift (!) to the first floor.
- First floor next to the lift (!) another small toilet.
- A fully fitted kitchen (Aga, separate cooking hob, microwave, dish washer, large fridge/freezer). Dining area with oak table and benches.
- Living area with two comfortable armchairs, L-shaped sofa (pulls out to sofa bed sleeping two), cosy gas fire, 32-inch TV, Sky Freesat, DVD, CD player.
- From every window on the first floor you can see hills, sea or mountains.
- The far end of the living area is one big picture window with sliding door to the outside balcony.
- You are 10 yards from the sea, looking straight across Loch Eishort. Otters and seals are spotted daily.
- Outside you have mostly stoney beach on both sides with a private jetty (you are welcome to launch a small boat from here).
- The house has its own water supply straight from the hills. It has full central heating throughout.
- Sheets, towels, gas and electricity, telephone, use of broadband included in price.
- No smoking. No pets. Children by arrangement.