Sleeps: 2 / 3.
Pets by arrangement only.
Tourist Board: 4 star.
Low season: £250 - £350 pw.
High season: £375 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01485 541179
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSleeping 2/3, this charming and characterful cottage is situated next to Curson's Cottage and adjacent to the owner's home, the housekeeping is personally supervised, hence the high standards we are able to maintain.
8 Mar, 15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr, 12 Apr
- Recently completely renovated, painted white throughout and retaining the rustic charm of the old fisherman's cottage, whilst making no sacrifices to comfort, the property has two fully carpeted adjoining living-rooms. There is television/video-recorder and a real flame gas fire as well as full gas central-heating. Floor-length, interlined curtains in pale green and white gingham complement the comfortable Laura Ashley sofa.
- The dining room has an antique pine table, sideboard and the original corner cupboard and iron stove. N.B. Head-room is 6'6" in the living rooms there are two low doorways.
- The kitchen has been fully fitted and has halogen lights, hob and electric oven, fridge and washing machine. All crockery and utensils are of a high standard.
- The bathroom is tiled and has halogen lights, water is supplied on-demand by the combi-boiler to a bath and powerful shower. There is a heated towel rail and a separate W.C.
- The two adjoining bedrooms are accessed by the original steep, curved stairway with doors top and bottom, there is a strong handrail and fitted carpets. The first bedroom sleeps one in a new 3' bed and would be suitable for a close friend/family member or a child; it also has a sofa-bed. The second bedroom has a very comfortable super-king bed, supplied with bed-linen. There is ample cupboard and hanging space in both rooms; a cot and high chair/booster seat are available on request.
- Outside the cottage is an attractive flagged courtyard with a bench seat, table, chairs and parasol, tubs of plants and climbing roses. It is a safe, semi-private and completely walled and fenced sun-trap. There is off-street parking.
The cottage is near the centre of this attractive village within walking distance of bus-stops, excellent eating places and pubs and makes an ideal base for exploring nearby areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, safe, sandy beaches, historic houses, bird reserves and numerous other tourist attractions.
Many of our guests return time and again.