39 George Street,
East Neuk of Fife
Sorry no pets or smokers.
Prices from £250 - £650 pw.
Winter short breaks accepted.
Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb:
Special rate available on request.
For further details please contact:
Les and Mary Barlow
Tel: 0208 878 2844
Mob: 07946 56 88 89
Reload this mapOver 200 year old fisherman's cottage, completely refurbished in quiet coastal village enjoying unrivalled, stunning views across the Firth of Forth towards the Isle of May.
Edinburgh and International Airport is a comfortable hour's journey; St Andrews 15 minutes and the prosperous fishing village of Anstruther with a full range of shops, fish and chips and world famous fish restaurant is just a 7 minute walk.
Cellardyke is an excellent location for the keen golfer with the world famous courses at St Andrews, the newly completed Championship course at Kingsbarns and any number of excellent Scottish links courses within easy reach. The local area also offers fabulous opportunities for sea-anglers (it is possible to fish from the rocks at the bottom of the garden!), walkers, orthothologists and botanists in addition to those just wanting to relax in the peaceful tranquility of the area.
The cottage, which is cosy with a new central heating system, is arranged over three levels:
- Main sitting room with log-burning stove.
- Fully fitted, hand made oak kitchen and dining room/conservatory with outside access to mature south facing garden and rocky shoreline.
- One twin bedded bedroom with hand crafted storage area.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin and WC.
- Hallway with storage room.
- Large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, shower, hand-basin, WC and shaving point.
- Balcony with unique 180 degree sea views. Watch a pod of dolphins from 100m or the local fisherman tend their lobster pots at the end of the garden!
- Towels and bed linen available at small additional cost.
- Heating and electicity costs included (not firewood).
- No smokers and No pets.