63 Harbour Street,
Keepers Cottage Dufftown. Sleeps 5/6
Telford View, Craigellachie. Sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01340 881376 or 07879438171
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFirth View is a traditional home situated between the two beaches and a stone's throw from the picturesque harbour in the village of Hopeman. From the house you have open views across the Moray Firth and from the sitting room one window looks onto the east beach, the other looks towards the west beach. Other windows look on to the harbour and the children's play park.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
- Firth View has three bedrooms: one with a superking size bed, and two twin rooms.
- One bathroom upstairs.
- The newly refurbished kitchen, dining and living areas are open plan with a small conservatory opening onto patio with a covered area (great for barbecues).
- Off street parking is available.
- The property is only two minutes walk from the local shops and pubs and the coastal walk to Lossiemouth is a must, where you can watch the Moray Firth dolphins.
- Hopeman Golf Club is about 10 minutes walk where visitors are very welcome.
- Half an hour drive will take you to Speyside where you can visit all the whisky distilleries.