Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets welcome under strict control.
Low season £375 - £450 pw.
High season £475 - £575 pw.
Click here for Availability and Booking online with Supercontrol:
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01330 850767 or 850710
Finzean Estate is located in the heart of Royal Deeside. The Estate has been in the ownership of the Farquharson family for sixteen generations, including the renowned Victorian landscape painter, Joseph Farquharson. The Estate is situated in the Feugh valley with its scenery of rich woodlands and heather hills and its abundance of wildlife. Finzean Estate extends over several thousand acres, encompassing farmland, moorland and forestry. The land is managed by the Farquharsons as an integrated family business, with an interest in conservation and the preservation of a viable community.
Garden Cottage is situated across the courtyard from Finzean House in the private grounds of Finzean Estate, once the home of Joseph Farquharson, the Victorian landscape painter in South Deeside, midway between Banchory and Aboyne.
- Finzean is situated in the Feugh valley with its mixed scenery of rich woodlands and heather hills and its abundance of wildlife.
- There are many glorious walks on the estate and in Royal Deeside; good golf courses, pony trekking and skiing are easily accessible and several National Trust properties are near at hand.
- Trout fishing is available on several miles of the Feugh and the A'an and salmon fishing can be arranged on the Dee.
- Finzean House tennis court is available to cottage guests.
- Pets welcome under strict control.
- A large and bright kitchen/dining room with 2 oven range cooker, built under fridge, freezer and washing machine; table and chairs to seat six.
- Through to Sitting Room with wood burning stove and TV/video;
- Open staircase leading upstairs.
- Door leads directly onto large enclosed gardens (Finzean House Garden which cottage guests are free to use). There is a garden table and chairs and sheltered patio area just outside the cottage.
- 1 twin bedroom,
- 1 double bedroom,
- 1 bathroom.
The cottage is fully equipped and centrally heated.
Bed linen and towels are provided.
A cot, high chair & changing mat are available on request.