Sleeps: 6 + cot.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 3 stars.
Low season £395 per week.
High season £695 per week.
Short breaks available.
Extended letting periods are available by negotiation.
For further details please contact:
1 Myrtle Avenue, Lenzie, Glasgow G66 4HW, Scotland
Tel: 0044 (0) 141 776 3158
Fax: 0044 (0) 141 777 9189
Mobile: 0044 (0) 7785 791 023
Reload this mapKilmun is a village on the north shore of the Holy Loch and Fintry is located adjacent to Kilmun Church and in the Loch Lomond National Park. It is on the edge of mature woodland and set in half an acre of garden, giving it stunning, uninterrupted southerly views across the Holy Loch.
- The public rooms take advantage of the view, with a balcony to enable residents to enjoy the long summer evenings.
- Adjacent to the dining room is a new fully fitted kitchen.
- The bedrooms and bathroom are at the back of the building, consisting of one double and one single bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a single bedroom.
- The garden room has a separate outside entrance and can be used as a fourth double/twin bedroom with en suite facilities and/or as a separate sitting room with its own flatscreen TV.
- There is a utility room with tumble dryer.
- Modernisd bathroom and shower room in 2010.
- The house is heated with a gas fired central heating system, which provides hot water.
- DVD. Satellite TV and Wi Fi for computer buffs.
- The garden is enclosed and child friendly with parking for 3 cars.