FINDLEY COTTAGE RETREAT
Suffolk / Essex border
Sleeps: 2 - 7.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £300 - £685 pw.
Short breaks 3/4 nights.
2 person discount.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01473 327558
Reload this mapPhotos below:
Left: View of Findley Cottage overlooking our paddocks and farmland.
Right: Alton Waters.
This delightful spacious 18th century cottage is situated in the village of Stutton, on the Essex and Suffolk border.
- A designated area of AONB. A walkers paradise.
- Pubs and restaurants close by.
- 10 minutes walk to Alton Waters for its leisure water sports; ideal for cyclists, fishing, walkers, sailors and birdwatchers.
- Walking in the other direction is the Stour estuary where one can breathe in the sea air, bathe, perhaps take a cruise down the river.
- Local village shop.
- Easy access to Dedham Vale, East Bergholt (Constable Country), the prestigious RHS, 2 miles well televised 'Jimmey's Farm' and 20 minutes from the beaches, Felixstowe, Harwich and Dovercourt.
- Spacious Lounge, inglenook open fireplace. TV CD player, DVD player.
- Dining room.
- Large kitchen with rangemaster, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave.
- 1 spacious double bed room with 5ft bed. en suite, leading through up another stairway to twin bedroom.
- Bed.2: twin beds. leading through to hall.
- Bathroom and 4th bedroom.
- Lawned garden, plenty off road parking.
- Oil central heating.
- All fuel and power included in rent. bed linen, towels & tea towels.
- Wireless broadband.