FINDHORN BRAE COTTAGE
Cot available (on request).
Price range £450 - £675 pw.
High Season: May to October, X-Mas and New Year.
For further details please contact:
Isabel & Alexander Sarafiant
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapFindhorn Brae Cottage
28 Feb, 7 Mar
Situated in the heart of the unique and historical village of Findhorn, this traditional fisherman's cottage was built about 200 years ago. The perfect base to explore the Moray Coast, it is situated within a minutes walk to the Bay or the deserted beaches of the Moray Firth. Ideal for dolphin and bird watching, sailing, beach combing or exploring further afield to discover more of Scotland's many treasures. Golfers are well catered for - there are plenty of golf courses around. The Whisky Trail starts minutes from Findhorn at Benromach Distillery. Two excellent pubs, the Marina and the Bakehouse Cafe with fresh organic home-baked bread are nearby.
New to the owners in May 2011, the Cottage has been lovingly redecorated. It sits at the end of a quiet traffic free lane. There is an original hardwood floor throughout, artwork by a local artist, original sash-windows and a cosy, warm living-room with a wood-burning stove. The Cottage has a new kitchen and appliances, new bathroom with power-shower and heated towel-rail.
Findhorn Brae Cottage sleeps four with a cottage-style double bedroom (kingsize bed) and a twin bedroom with a maritime feel. It is dog friendly with an enclosed garden and is set back from the road with off street parking.
- Lounge with Jotul woodburning stove, new Freeview TV+DVD and ipod-docking.
- Fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven+hob, fridge, microwave, kettle, large toaster, dishwasher, new large sink and washing machine. Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee machine. Vinyl floor. Door to rear garden.
- Dining area with seating for 5.
- Double bedroom with king-size bed, Freeview TV+DVD. Alarm clock with radio and ipod-dock.
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds, TV for DVD only. Selection of games.
- Bathroom with power-shower over bath, heated towel rail, hairdryer.
- Small enclosed rear garden with access from kitchen and rear pedestrian lane. Picnicbench, sunny paved seating area.
- Off street parking next to cottage.
- Electricity, central-oil-heating, bedlinen and towels provided.
- Free WiFi.