FIELD VIEW COTTAGE
44 West Street,
Sleeps: 2 - 3.
Sorry no pets.
Low season: £250 pw.
Mid season: £290 pw.
High season: £320 pw.
Minimum stay 1 week.
Note: £20 reduction per week when booking 2 or more weeks.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapThis stone-built terraced cottage, which is over 100 years old, is situated in the peaceful village of Belford in the heart of rural Northumberland. Belford lies just off the A1, midway between Newcastle-upon-Tyne and Edinburgh, on the edge of the Northumberland National Park.
Field View Cottage is the perfect place for a relaxing break. It has been furnished to a high standard with light and airy decor. The cottage has:
- Two bedrooms offering sleeping accommodation for three people. Towels and bed linen are provided.
- Lounge/dining room, TV & DVD / CD player.
- Gas central heating.
Belford itself is a pretty village that hosts two pubs and one hotel. It has one well stocked supermarket, a fish and chip shop and a coffee shop. There are opportunities for walking, birdwatching, golf and other outdoor pursuits, which can be arranged locally.
- The long, lawned garden to the rear has beautiful views over open fields and crags.
- Garden furniture and a barbecue are provided.
- Belford is a 10 minutes drive from some of Northumberland's finest beaches.
- The surrounding area offers a fine blend of hills, beautiful unspoilt countryside and long, sandy beaches steeped in history.